THIS AGREEMENT is made and entered between time-space, located at 439 Wellington St. W. #204, Toronto, Ontario Canada M5V 1E7 hereinafter referred to as time-space and the Customer, who wishes to use the services of time-space in accordance with time-space's standard application, http://www.time-space.net/order.html
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the foregoing premises and the mutual covenants hereinafter set forth, the parties
hereto agree as follows:
1. SERVICE DESCRIPTION: As a World Wide Web service provider, time-space provides access to dedicated server
computers which are integrated into the Internet. These server computers shall send and receive information in relationship to
the World Wide Web. Customer wishes to connect to the World Wide Web utilizing the hardware and software resources of
time-space to establish an Internet web presence on one of time-space's server computers.
2. CONDITIONS: The application and this Agreement constitute a binding contract between time-space and the Customer
and does not extend to any other person or entity. Customer may resell to third parties but is responsible for third party
activities and content, and is bound by the terms under this Agreement. Cancellations after the application is received and
webspace is set-up will still hold the Customer responsible for costs incurred by Net-Worx concerning the set-up of the web
3. WARRANTIES: With respect to the service to be provided herein, the Customer acknowledges that time-space makes
absolutely no warranties whatsoever, express or implied. As a result, the Customer agrees that time-space shall not be liable to
the Customer for any claims or damages which may be suffered by the Customer, including, but not limited to, losses or
damages resulting from the loss of data as the result of delays, non-deliveries, or service interruptions.
4. INFORMATION: The utilization of any data or information received by the Customer from the utilization of the service to
be provided by time-space is at the Customer's sole and absolute risk. time-space specifically disclaims and denies any
responsibility for the completeness, accuracy or quality of information obtained through the services to be provided hereby.
5. DOMAIN NAME: If time-space shall acquire an Internet Domain Name on behalf of the Customer, then in such case the
Customer hereby waives any and all claims which it may have against time-space, for any loss, damage, claim or expense arising
out of or in relation to the registration of such Domain Name in any on-line or off-line network directories, membership lists or
registration lists, or the release of the Domain Name from such directories or lists following the termination of the providing of
this service by time-space for any reason.
6. PAYMENT: The set-up fee and first payment are due at the time the application is filled out, and returned to time-space.
Subsequent payments are due according to the selected fee schedule following the establishment of the web space on the
Internet. Web space will be billed a minimum of one (1) month in advance depending on the selected fee schedule. Subsequent
payments are due on the 5th day of each month as per the selected fee schedule. In the event that the Customer fails to pay for
such services in advance, time-space shall be entitled to unilaterally terminate this Agreement and discontinue the service until
payment is made.
7. UNILATERAL SERVICE REVOCATION: In the event that time-space may at any time believe that the service is being
utilized for unlawful purposes by the Customer or in contravention with the terms and provisions herewith, time-space may
immediately discontinue such service to the Customer without liability.
8. INDEMNIFICATION: The Customer shall indemnify and hold harmless from any and all loss, cost, expense,
and damages on account of any and all manner of claims, demands, actions, and proceedings that may be initiated against
time-space on the grounds that the web space content violates any copyright, proprietary right of any person, state and federal
regulations, or contains any matter that is libelous or scandalous.
9. CHANGES IN TERMS OF AGREEMENT: time-space reserves the right to make changes to the terms and conditions
of this Agreement upon thirty (30) days notice to the Customer, advising of the change and the effective date thereof, but with
changes in service fees being effective only at the end of any period for which the Customer has prepaid. Utilization of the
service by the Customer following the effective date of such change shall constitute acceptance by the Customer of such
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT AND UNDERSTANDING: This instrument and the application for web space constitute the
entire agreement between the parties, and represent the complete and entire understanding of the parties with respect to the
subject matter of this Agreement.
11. GOVERNING LAW: This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Ontario in Canada. In the event that any term or
provision of this instrument is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, then the remaining provisions of this
instrument and the agreement which it evidences, shall remain in full force and effect.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties hereto, intending to be legally bound hereby, and in consideration of the covenants
and agreements contained herein, do hereby execute this instrument, with each party warranting their ability to enter into this
agreement for the person or entity herein named as a party hereto.
Copyright © 01/01/00, time-space.net. All Rights Reserved.
Fax or Answer Machine: 416-597-3822
For Additional Information e-mail: email@example.com
For Technical Support e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org